- I has a very fluid, rhythmical folding sequence.
- It has no RAT (right about there) folds, every one has a reference point.
- The model is bicoloured, so can have simple elegance or outright colour clashing blousiness
- It is beautifully simple to fold, in effect a blintzed preliminary (square) base with reversed corners.
- It has a dramatic finish: from a 2 dimensional easily transportable 'helmet' shape it is pushed inside out and transformed into a fully formed 3D, flower, unlike any origami flower you've ever seen before. 10 out of 10 for WOW factor.
- When formed, the model has tension. It holds itself together and it's my guess that it would look good for months even in a damp bathroom or on a window sill.
You can find the diagrams on Nicolas Thierry's exhaustive Passion Origami site: http://design.origami.free.fr/